Standard Food Truck
The Standard Food Truck
The AA Route Catering Deluxe Series can help you make more profit for the outstanding endurance, durability and performance of the truck. It's the closest thing to a money tree!
-Equipment build specific for a mobile application
– 304 alloy Stainless Steel
– Fine Finishing by Experienced Craftsman
-Seamless Installations with rounded corners
-Patented Design Refrigeration with no internal seams
-Battery Power System
-Back up Generators
-Cove Aluminium flooring
– Competitive Price
– Excellence Guarantee
– Easy Payment Financing
-Great long term investment
– Superior Design and Construction
– Solid Interlocking Aluminum Body
– Unique AeroDynamic Structure
-ANSI Listed Equipment
-Build with an eye on Safety
-HCD Approval of Compliance Insignia”HUD Label”
-Member of NFPA
What’s included with your Food Truck:
The optional air-conditioned cab is separated from the kitchen by a door, for safety and required in some states. The entry door is on the curb side of the truck. Also on the curb side is a large self-service area covered by lift-up access doors. The lower serving area is equipped with an ice compartment, display refrigerator, warming oven and coffee urn. The upper area has service window in which the cook serve hot food. Standard equipment includes a menu board, napkin dispenser, straw bin, trash bin and prepackaged condiment holder.
The three exhaust vents on the rear of the truck have removable louvers for easy cleaning. The emergency door is held in the open position by gas arms and is located near metal bins for trash and grease. Rear safety features include high tail lights and a sturdy, chrome-plated bumper with rubber guards.
The Display refrigerator is powered by the battery system for approximate 6hrs with 15 minutes driving intervals.
- Led lighting
- Secondary emergency exit
- Griddle shut directed to large secure grease can
- Easy trash can removal
- Easy deep fryer access for emptying out
- 4″ raised floor cove design for ease of clean out.
- The deep-fat fryer has two baskets and a lock-down lid which closes down when the truck is in motion.
- The water system consists of two optional spray hoses, one near the steam table and the other near the coffee urn. In addition, a built in hose is installed to wash down the interior of the truck.
- The large grill is made of stainless steel with rounded corners for easy cleaning. It’s heated by three burners, each one with a manual valve to adjust the heat on any part of the grill safely. The flow of propane is controlled by a safety pilostat, pilot carrier burner and thermocouple.
- The refrigerated cold box has two cooling systems; a 110 volt condensing unit which freezes a cold holding plate over night and an engine-mounted compressor for use when the truck is in motion.
- Optional sunroof (Bubble Top)
- The two exhaust vents on the rear of the truck have removable louvers for easy cleaning. The emergency door is held in the open position by gas arms and is located near metal bins for trash and grease.
- The 10-gallon Coffee Urn is heated by propane with a temperature control valve and safety pilostat. Coffee Urn comes with hot cup dispenser.
- Mid-section stainless steel shelving for your food displaying needs